The Wood Sound Library designed exclusively for iZotope Iris employs a fresh take on sampling and synthesis. It features a wide variety of creatively-acquired wood samples, including cupboards, dowels, branches, drawers, drumsticks, matches, and even basket smashing.
Wood offers an opportunity to blend unusual sounds in a creative, textural way. The samples range from standards like door slamming to oddities like creaky old deckchairs. The host-sampler, iZotope Iris, includes extensive shaping tools allowing you to evolve these sounds into something entirely your own.
- Over 260 samples of wood-based sounds
- The sounds of odd wooden encounters and earthy tones unlock the creative potential of Iris's visual selection tools.
- 100 virtual instrument patches
- Unusual sounds can be found, manipulated, and placed to create original and complex sound textures.
- Apply world-class effects
- Iris allows you to add iZotope effects and processors to your sounds. Chorus, reverb, delay, distortions, and ﬁlters provide extra enhancement.
- Synthesis possibilities
- Synth features like amplitude envelopes, LFOs, root note detection and key mapping are all available. RadiusRT provides real-time pitch-shifting without any disruption in timing.