The Apantac SDI-FIB MAZAMA SDI to Fiber Optic Extender comes with ST connectors. It includes a transmitter and a receiver but not the fiber optic cable. It extends SD-SDI and HD-SDI signals up to 18.64mi (30km) and 3G SDI signals up to 12.42mi (20km) over a single fiber.
It is a miniature-style extension solution that supports all SDI formats up to 3G, including SMPTE-424M (3G-SDI), SMPTE-292M (HD-SDI), and SMPTE-259M (SD-SDI) protocols. To prevent signal loss, input signals are equalized and outputs reclocked to 393.7’ (120 m) for 3G-SDI and 459.32’ (140 m) for HD-SDI.
- Includes transmitter / extender and receiver
- Supports SDI up to 3G
- Extends multi-rate HD-SDI up to 18 mi (30km) over a single fiber
- Extends multi-rate 3G-SDI up to 12.5 mi (20km) over a single fiber
- Equalized inputs and reclocked outputs up to 393.7' (120m) for 3G-SDI and up to 459.32' (140 m) for HD-SDI
- Uses single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable with ST connectors
- Robust miniature-style metal die-casting enclosure for harsh environments