The Canare 35' HD-SDI Video Coaxial Cable - BNC to BNC Connectors (Red) is a precision serial digital video coaxial cable that offers throughput for HD-SDI video signals for professional broadcast applications. Thanks to dual copper braids that impart high flexibility and foam PE dielectric, this RG6 coaxial cable can be bent around tight corners or run through tight spaces, while still providing high-quality, low-loss transfer.
- Transfers serial digital HD-SDI video signals for professional broadcast performance broadband facilities
- 18 AWG RG6 digital video coaxial cable
- Dual copper braids for high flexibility and strength
- Supports SMPTE 259M, 292M, and 424M standards
- 100% sweep tested
- BCP-B series 75-Ohm HD BNC connectors are capable of handling data rates that exceed 3 Gbps SMPTE424M standards
- Suitable for use in HD-serial digital video transfer, mobile applications, HDTV upgrades, broadband facilities, etc.
- 30-day money back from Canare