The Visidec Telehook TH-1040-CTL Flat Screen Ceiling Mount - Long Pole is a ceiling mount that affords versatility, enhanced safety features and stress-free installation. The donut mounting head rotates the screen 360-degrees around the pole and to maximize display impact. The VESA ball mount can infinitely adjust display position by 20-degrees in any direction. Display height is also customized with the telescopic pole adjustments.
Installation is easy, and built-in safety features prevent the telescopic pole from separating. Once installed, the mount allows for a clean and polished appearance thanks to fully internal cable management. The dress cover hides the ceiling connection and a clean pole without screw holes.
Angled ceilings can be accommodated with the optional raked ceiling accessory kit TH-1040-RCA. You can also customize this mount to support two screens, back to back using the optional TH-1040-CT-B2B.
- Adjustable telescopic pole allows maximum distance from ceiling of 35.43" (900 mm) and maximum distance from ceiling of 70.87" (1800 mm)
- Secondary display height adjustment of 30.12" (765 mm)
- Infinite display adjustment of 20-degrees in any direction, portrait to landscape orientation
- Display 360-degree rotation around the pole
- Quick attachment / quick release mechanism with security features
- Enhanced safety features
- Advanced cable management
- All mounting hardware included