The Panasonic WV-SW395 Super Dynamic Weather Resistant HD Dome Network Camera with a 1.3 MP MOS image sensor offers high-quality imagery with high sensitivity. The UniPhier LSI chip allows the network camera to simultaneous stream real-time imagery in H.264 and JPEG formats at a resolution of 1280 x 960 at 30 fps.
Advanced imaging features such as Adaptive Black Stretch and Face Super Dynamic make the WV-SW395 camera suitable for installation in buses, trains, subways, ambulances, taxis and armored cars, where detailed images are required. With Panasonic's face detection technology, images of the human face can be detected for better identification, the information is sent via XML or a video stream. The Auto tracking feature enables the camera to automatically pan and tilt the image and keep the subject in the center of the image irrespective of its movement.
With a minimum illumination of 0.5 lux (color) and 0.06 lux (B&W) at F/1.6 (wide), the camera captures clear images even in low-light conditions. Enabled with Digital Noise Reduction (2D and 3D-DNR), the camera removes signals that could result in video noise (grainy images). Alarm sources, including Video Motion Detection and Panasonic alarm command, can trigger actions such as FTP image transfer, e-mail notification, indication on browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output. The privacy zone feature masks up to 8 private areas like house windows and entrances. Furthermore, the user-friendly GUI allows images from 16 cameras to be displayed in 4 different Quad screens or JPEG images in a 16-split screen.
Being Power over Ethernet (PoE+) compliant, the camera can be installed almost anywhere and not only near a power supply. With an IP66 rating, the camera stays protected against dust and water and is suitable for outdoor installations.
- 1.3 Megapixel high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at resolutions of up to 1280 x 960
- Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range
- Progressive Scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function: 0.5 lux (color), 0.06 lux (B&W) at F1.6
- Multiple H.264 (high profile) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring
- Full-duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera and the monitoring site
- Face-detection function identifies the position of any human face and this information is sent via XML or video stream
- Prioritized Stream Control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate
- JPEG images can be viewed on a phone via the Internet
- Privacy masking to protect up to 8 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Industrial grade pan/tilt/zoom mechanism provides high reliability
- PTZ control via the user-friendly GUI with 16 speeds pan/tilt, while the Drag and Zoom operation enables finer control
- Integration of 2D and 3D-DNR (noise reduction) delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images)
- Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) compatible means the camera can be installed almost anywhere and not necessarily close to a power supply
- Dehumidification device allows use in various weather conditions
- JPEG image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for manual recording
- IP66-rated water and dust-resistant housing
- ONVIF compliancy ensures interoperability between IP-based security products of various manufacturers
- Compatible with IEC60529 Impact Protection Standard