The Oben AC-1421 4-Section Aluminum Tripod with BA-106 Ball Head provides reliable support for DSLRs, point-and-shoot cameras or video cameras up to 6.6 lb.
The tripod's three-section legs are fabricated from high tensile strength aluminum. It rises to a maximum height of 57.6" with the center column fully extended and folds down to a compact 20.6" for transport. Flip locks on the legs facilitate rapid setup and break down. Three leg angles: normal (80°), low (55°) and extra low (24°) are available via angle adjustment tabs at the joint of each leg. You can reverse the column with a twist of the butterfly knob or split it in two and use the short column for macro and low angle shooting as low as 7.6" from the ground. Any combination of leg angles can be combined to accommodate uneven terrain, stairs or obstructions. A built-in bubble level helps you square up your compositions. For extra stability the center column employs a spring-loaded counterbalance hook.
The included BA-106 ball head features a single-action knob that controls its rotation and 360 degree panning while a robust ball-locking mechanism secures it solidly. The head's four bubble levels ensure accurate panoramas. The BA-106's built-in quick release comes with a camera plate that features a standard 1/4"-20 screw and a retractable, removable video pin to provide additional stability for camcorders. Since the head is removable, locking screws underneath the collar thwart torsion when re-attaching. The tripod comes with a carry case and shoulder strap for storage and transport.
- A spring-loaded counterweight hook is located at the bottom of the center column. The column can be separated into 2 parts to give you a short column for low angle and macro work
- Leg cushions on 2 legs provide a firm grip in cold or wet weather
- Two included Allen keys attach to a tripod leg, so you're always ready to tighten components
- Padded carry bag provides a snug fit for the tripod/head combination and features two heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket with a zipper, and a shoulder strap
- Angle adjustment locks keep legs at the chosen angles
- Center column is grooved to prevent rotation
- Angled rubber feet for maximum contact with the ground
- Tripod features reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw to fit almost any head