The Raxxess E1 Enclosed Audio Furniture Rack Package (28U, 23" Deep) is the professional’s choice for housing equipment, such as source components, controllers, and amplifiers, associated with any AV installation.
The E1 rack package has everything you need to get it configured, including pre-assembled accessories. It contains an E1 series rack, 4 heavy-duty casters, a utility shelf, a steel vent panel, an L-shaped tie bar, and a pack of 100 screws.
The E1 series rack is constructed from welded steel (racking height: 28U; exterior depth: 23”), which makes it durable and strong. The pre-threaded rack and laser-cut knockouts, which are touch and cable safe, make installation quick and easy. Pre-threading also prevents the need for inserting rack nuts and the in-built fixings are more secure. Moreover, an extra space at the bottom of the rack allows easy mounting of small components.
The 2-removable 3 U panels at the top of the rack work with a wide range of passive and active thermal management solutions. The adjustable rear rack rail for cable management hides the cable, providing a clean, clutter-free look to any installation.
Moreover, the utility shelf (racking height: 2 U) can hold non-rack mount equipment, the perforated steel vent panel facilitates adequate airflow to cool your equipment, and the L-shaped tie bar features an oblong cutout on both sides of the "L" to prevent movement of the cable ties.
- Hassle-free management of equipment associated with AV installations
- Welded steel constructed and pre-threaded rack for durability and easy installation
- 2 removable 3U panels in the enclosed E1 rack for flexible thermal management
- Four 2.5" (64mm) heavy duty casters for easy movement
- Perforated vents for better ventilation to cool housed equipment
- Effortless cable management with L-shaped tie bar
- Utility shelf to hold non-rack equipment
- Includes a pack of 100 rack screws