The CC-2391 3-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs from Oben is a very sturdy, professional support for any camera or camcorder. With a load capacity of 39.6 lb and a maximum height of 72.3", the tripod offers a number of advanced features that ensure its stability and reliable performance.
The tripod's flip locks, which enable the extension and securing of the leg stages, are user-adjustable. By using a supplied Allen key, the user can tighten two points on each spring-loaded flip lock to safeguard their continued reliable performance.
With its 6x carbon fiber legs and center column, the CC-2391 weighs just 3.85 lb and is solid enough to survive the rigors of professional work. The tripod chassis is cast aluminum for further strength.
The CC-2391's rapid center column extends with a twist of the butterfly knob. For protecting your camera when the column is retracted quickly, there's a rubber damper under the center-post collar. Steel locking screws underneath the collar enable you to fasten a camera head more securely.
Pull-in/push-out positive leg locks allow you to set the positions of the three legs independently at three different angles. This allows you to shoot from low angles or on uneven terrain. For stability on softer terrain, the CC-2391 features metal spikes that retract and emerge by twisting the foot's rubber portion.
For extreme low-angle shooting, the center column can be split into two sections with the provided Allen key. The shorter column leaves no protruding parts under the tripod collar, allowing you to extend the legs out to their maximum angle. For a faster method, the center column is also easily reversible. These features are especially ideal for macro and close-up photography. The retractable metal counterweight hook serves as a stopper at the bottom of the center column.
- The two included Allen keys attach to a tripod leg, so you're always ready to tighten components
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw fits almost any head
- Bubble level on tripod chassis
- Center column is grooved to prevent its rotation
- Split center column for low angle set-up
- Spring-loaded metal counterweight hook at the bottom of the center column
- Integrated aluminum loop for attaching an optional shoulder strap
- Rugged rubber tips with retractable spikes for shooting both indoors and outdoors on any terrain.
- Included padded carry bag features dual heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket, and extra room to accommodate a standard photo head