The CC-2441 4-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs from Oben is a sturdy support for most DSLRs, any point-and-shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. With a load capacity of 11 lb and a maximum height of 54.6", the tripod offers a number of advanced features that ensure its stability and reliable performance.
The tripod's flip locks, which enable the extension and securing of the leg stages, are user-adjustable. By using a supplied Allen key, the user can tighten two points on each spring-loaded flip lock to safeguard their continued reliable performance.
With its 6x carbon fiber legs and center column, the CC-2441 is both lightweight (the tripod weighs just 2.75 lb) and solid, ready to survive the rigors of professional work. The tripod chassis is cast aluminum alloy for further strength.
The CC-2441's rapid center column extends with a twist of the butterfly knob. For protecting your camera when the column is retracted quickly, there's a rubber damper under the center-post collar. Steel locking screws underneath the collar enable you to fasten a camera head more securely.
Pull-in/push-out positive leg locks allow you to set the positions of the three legs independently at three different angles. This allows you to shoot from low angles or on uneven terrain. For stability on softer terrain, the CC-2441 features metal spikes that retract and emerge by twisting the foot's rubber portion.
For extreme low-angle shooting, the center column can be split into two sections with the provided Allen key. The shorter column leaves no protruding parts under the tripod collar, allowing you to extend the legs out to their maximum angle. For a faster method, the center column is also easily reversible. These features are especially ideal for macro and close-up photography. The retractable metal counterweight hook serves as a stopper at the bottom of the center column.
- The two included Allen keys attach to a tripod leg, so you're always ready to adjust components
- Legs with four sections tend to collapse shorter for easier portability. The CC-2441 folds to 19.8".
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw fits almost any head
- Bubble level on tripod chassis
- Center column is grooved to prevent rotation
- Split center column for low angle set-up
- Spring-loaded metal counterweight hook at the bottom of the center column
- Integrated aluminum loop for attaching an optional shoulder strap
- Retractable metal spiked feet provided stability on ice and soft terrain
- Included padded carry bag features dual heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket, and extra room to accommodate a head