The CT-2331 3-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs from Oben is a sturdy support for any compact DSLR, point-and-shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. With a load capacity of 8.8 lb and a maximum height of 54.8", the tripod offers a number of advanced features that ensure its stability and reliable performance.
The tripod features ergonomically designed rubber twist locks on each leg. Because legs are non-rotating, both of a leg's locks can be disengaged at once with a single twist of the wrist. This enables extremely fast setup of the CT-2331. A thoughtful leg design makes it a simpler task to service and maintain the leg sections.
With its 6x carbon fiber legs and center column, the CT-2331 is both lightweight (weighs just 1.65 lb) and solid, ready to survive the rigors of professional work. The tripod chassis is aluminum alloy for further strength.
The CT-2331's rapid center column extends with a twist of the butterfly knob. For protecting your camera when the column is retracted quickly, there's a rubber damper under the center-post collar. Steel locking screws underneath the collar enable you to fasten a camera head more securely.
Pull-in/push-out positive leg locks allow you to set the positions of the three legs independently at three different angles. This allows you to shoot from low angles or on uneven terrain. For extreme low-angle shooting, the center column can be split into two sections with the provided Allen key. The shorter column leaves no protruding parts under the tripod collar, allowing you to extend the legs out to their maximum angle. For a faster method, the center column is also easily reversible. These features are especially ideal for macro and close-up photography. The retractable metal counterweight hook serves as a stopper at the bottom of the center column.
- Ergonomically designed rubber twist locks on each leg are non-rotating so both of a leg's locks can be disengaged at once with a single twist of the wrist enabling fast setup.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw fits almost any head
- Bubble level on tripod chassis
- Center column is grooved to prevent rotation
- Split center column for low angle set-up
- Spring-loaded metal counterweight hook at the bottom of the center column
- Integrated aluminum loop for attaching a shoulder strap
- A removable rubber cap on each leg provides stability on flooring and stable ground and underneath, a metal spike offers stability on ice and soft terrain.
- Included padded carry bag features dual heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket, and extra room to accommodate a head