The CC-2361L 3-Section Carbon Fiber Lateral Tripod Legs from Oben is a sturdy, professional support for any DSLR, point-and-shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. With a load capacity of 17.6 lb and a generous maximum height of 65.3", the lateral tripod features a tilting, swiveling center column that enables flexible positioning for macro photography and other uses.
Engaging the lateral adjustment lever frees the tilting of the center column once it's been extended past the chassis, which becomes possible by pressing the button at the column's bottom to disengage the safety bolt. Once extended, the column can tilt, with no ratcheting, from its original 0°, straight-up-and-down orientation, to a 180° upside-down orientation – with possible stops everywhere in between, including a 90° lateral position. Twisting a knob on the chassis locks and unlocks the 360° swiveling of the center column and its upper collar.
The tripod's flip locks, which enable the extension and securing of the leg stages, are user-adjustable. By using a supplied Allen key, the user can tighten two points on each spring-loaded flip lock to safeguard their continued reliable performance.
With its 6x carbon fiber legs and center column, the CC-2361L is lightweight (3.15 lb) and extremely durable. The tripod chassis is cast aluminum for further durability.
When it's not being used in its lateral mode, the CC-2361L's rapid center column functions like any professional tripod, extending after a twist of the knob on the upper collar. The tripod's center column can also be removed from both the chassis and the upper collar so that it can be reversed. For protecting your camera when the column is retracted quickly, there's a rubber damper under the center-post collar. Steel locking screws underneath the center-post collar enable you to fasten a camera head more securely.
Pull-in/push-out positive leg locks allow you to set the positions of the three legs independently at three different angles. This allows you to shoot from low angles or on uneven terrain. For stability on softer terrain, the CC-2361L features metal spikes that retract and emerge by twisting the foot's rubber portion.
- Center column adjusts throughout a complete sphere of possible positions, so you can take steady shots from virtually any angle
- The two included Allen keys attach to a tripod leg, so you're always ready to tighten components
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw fits almost any head
- Bubble level on tripod chassis
- Center column is grooved to prevent its rotation within the upper collar
- Integrated aluminum loop for attaching the optional shoulder strap
- Rugged rubber tips with retractable spikes for shooting both indoors and outdoors on any terrain
- Included padded carry bag features dual heavy-duty zippers, an interior pocket, and extra room to accommodate a head