This is five rolls of Ortho 25 120 Black and White Film from Rollei. This monochromatic slow speed film displays extremely high sharpness and a very fine grain structure. This film is suitable for scientific and artistic endeavors such as half-tone reproductions. It can also be used as a black and white slide film. It has a two-stop latitude depending on how it is processed.
- Sensitized with low speed ISO 25/15
- Special coating for an improvement in the film transport properties of cameras
- Polyester base support guarantees the highest level of archive stability
- Excellent resolving power of 330 lines/mm
- "Non-curling" backside coating to improve flatness
- Especially suited for digital scanning applications