The Lorex LBC6651 High-Resolution Weatherproof Night Vision Security Camera offers an affordable blend of high-end features that make it suitable for monitoring areas such as entrances, alleyways, pool areas, driveways, and garages. With a 1/3" image sensor, the security camera delivers clear images at a resolution up to 660 TVL. In addition, this camera has a 6mm lens with a 50° field-of-view to cover a wider surveillance area.
At night, the camera's IR LEDs illuminate the surveillance area up to 100' (30 m) away, ensuring that you get clear and bright images even in complete darkness. While the anti-glare technology keeps the video sharp, focused, and true-to-life even in bright ambient light, the split-glass design minimizes internal IR reflection to deliver clear and crisp video footage at night.
The IP66-rated aluminum housing makes the night vision camera suitable for indoor and outdoor use. In addition, the ImageCool technology allows the camera to operate even in extreme weather conditions (–22 to 122° F / -30 to 50° C), thus ensuring reliable performance in any weather condition. The vandal-resistant housing and cable pass-through bracket protect the camera and cables from being tampered.
- High-Resolution Images
- 1/3" image sensor to produce images at a resolution up to 660 TVL
- 6mm lens with a 50° field-of-view to cover a wider surveillance area
- Excellent Color Reproduction
- Anti-glare feature for producing clear images under bright lighting conditions
- Split-glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Accurate colors with Lorex’s automatic light filtering technology
- Long-Range Night Vision Capabilities
- Operates well without IR LEDs in a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux for low-light surveillance
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low-light image sensor
- IR LEDs for capturing clear and sharp images in complete darkness
- Night vision up to 100' (30 m) away in total darkness
- Close-up recognition at night with auto-light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Vandal-Resistant & Weatherproof Housing
- Reliable camera operation coupled with patented ImageCool technology ensures optimal performance in extreme temperatures (-22 to 122° F / -30 to 50° C)
- IP66-rated aluminum housing for indoor/outdoor installations to walls, ceilings, or other flat surfaces
- Vandal-resistant design - cable pass-through bracket protects connection cables