The Lorex ECO 4-Channel Stand Alone Security DVR (500 GB) is a Linux-based surveillance solution for users looking to match economy with professional performance. This DVR supports real-time recording of video feeds on all 4 channels at resolutions up to 360 x 240.
Pentaplex operation in this DVR ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with live viewing, recording, playback viewing, backup, and remote access functions. H.264 compression technology allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. The DVR features a pre-installed 500 GB hard drive, which can be further extended up to 2 TB.
The Lorex Easy Connect Internet Set-Up Wizard helps you effortlessly configure your DVR for connection to a network. Thanks to DDNS support, setting up a remote connection is quick and easy. This DVR also allows you to connect using your iPhone, BlackBerry, or other 3G smartphone device. It also sends instant email alerts at pre-set events such as low disk space, etc. to avoid conditions that result in system downtime. For backup or transfer, videos can be easily exported to a flash memory device connected to the DVR’s USB port. You can view video feeds remotely or even access the DVR functions on your Windows PC via a compatible web browser.
- High Performance
- 4-channel digital video recorder
- H.264 compression for reduced storage requirements and bandwidth requirements
- Real-time recording at resolutions of up to 360 x 240
- Pentaplex operation allows for smooth operations of tasks such as viewing, recording, playback, back up, and remotely controlling the system simultaneously
- 500 GB pre-installed hard drive
- Record continuously for weeks or months with motion-activated recording
- Connect to a PC monitor or a TV for viewing and playback on up to 3 monitors simultaneously
- Remote Monitoring
- Instant mobile viewing on compatible smartphones
- Easy connect Internet setup wizard for simple installation process for user convenience
- Offers access to data over a network via a Windows PC using Internet Explorer
- Mobile connectivity via your iPhone, BlackBerry, or other 3G smartphone devices
- Free DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts
- USB port for data transfer onto a USB flash drive