The Digital Wireless Security Camera System from Lorex is a state-of-the-art surveillance solution that can be deployed 24/7 in your home or office premises. This security system allows for simultaneous viewing and recording of footage from up to 4 Lorex cameras.
Included in this security system is a 4-channel DVR, 4 wireless cameras, and 4 wireless receivers. The cameras and receivers require a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adapters included). Each camera records clear and detailed images at a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels. The 5.1-mm, 48°-angle lens of each camera provides a moderately-wide field of view. Wireless connection with the DVR is established with FHSS technology, which ensures secure and interference-free signal transmission.
The 4-channel DVR records footage at resolutions of up to 720 x 480 pixels at 30 fps. With the Pentaplex operation, you can simultaneously view, playback, record, and archive videos, and control DVR functions from a remote location. Keeping a track of high-risk areas during peak hours is simplified with the DVR's scheduled recording mode, in which you can program the DVR to record at a specific time or date. You can also set the DVR to record footage in the motion or continuous mode.
All the recorded videos are compressed in the H.264 format, ensuring optimal use of the available storage and network resources. Equipped with a 500 GB hard drive (expandable up to 2 TB), the DVR provides ample space for storing videos. The recorded videos can be viewed locally or over the Internet. They can also be viewed on an iPhone, compatible BlackBerry smartphones (9700, 9000 models), and Android (version 1.5 and above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), and Symbian (3rd & 5th generation) smartphones.
- Monitors and records videos from up to 4 cameras
- Records at resolutions of up to 720 x 480 pixels (D1) at 30 fps
- H.264 compression technology allows for high-quality imagery at low data rates
- Pentaplex operation facilitates viewing, recording, playback, and archiving while simultaneously controlling the DVR from a remote location
- Motion, schedule, and continuous recording modes
- Covert camera feature allows the DVR administrator to monitor cameras while hiding them for regular users
- Built-in 500 GB SATA HDD (24/7 100% duty cycle) provides ample storage space and is expandable up to 2 TB
- Lorex Auto Port Forward Wizard allows for quick connectivity to the Internet
- Supports PTZ cameras (not included) via the RS485 port
- Free Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) from Lorex for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Lorex Edge Client Software
- Compatible with the iPhone, BlackBerry (9700, 9000 models) smartphones, and Android (version 1.5 and above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), and Symbian (3rd & 5th generation) smartphones
- Supports Windows (XP, Vista, 7) and Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 operating systems
- Records crystal clear images with a recording resolution of 640 x 480 pixels
- 5.1-mm, 48°-angle lens and CMOS sensor make the camera ideal for different types of surveillance needs
- Wireless range of up to 150' (46 m) and 450' (137 m) indoors and outdoors respectively
- FHSS digital wireless technology facilitates a secure and interference-free wireless connection
- Built-in, auto-mechanical infrared camera filter (IR-cut filter) achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- Watchdog feature ensures optimized wireless signal strength