The Pelco CM9765 Microprocessor-Based Switcher (128 Inputs, 16 Outputs, NTSC) is a fully featured video matrix switching control system that allows users to view and control up to 2,048 cameras and 512 monitors on a single node. Up to 96 individual user-defined ID numbers can be assigned to allow or deny access to system functions. The microprocessor-based switcher features a user-friendly windows-based management system, which allows for easy system programming and maintenance.
This switcher comes with the CM9700-CC1 CPU Controller, CM9765-MXB Matrix Bay, CM9765-VCC Video Camera Card, CM9765-RPC Rear Panel Video Card, CM9765-VMC Video Monitor Card, CM9780-RPM Rear Panel BNC Monitor Card, and a CM9765-LIT Literature Kit.
The base configuration of this switcher consists of the CM9700-CC1 CPU Controller, CM9765-MXB Matrix Bay with video input / output modules, and keyboard controllers (KBDs) (sold separately). Preconfigured, prepackaged systems make installation fast and simple. The microprocessor-based switcher features a user-friendly windows-based management system, which allows for easy system programming and maintenance.
The central processing unit communicates with external devices and accepts commands from external computers, keyboards, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), access control systems, casino data systems, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and lighting and intercom systems. An internal VGA card is included for displaying system diagnostics and programming. RS-422 COM ports are provided for communication with external devices such as matrix switching bays, pan / tilt, or dome receivers, and keyboards.
Each CM9765-MXB Matrix Bay is equipped with a CM9700-MPS Power Supply and a mounting baffle, and will support modules for up to 256 camera inputs and 16 monitor outputs. Multiple bays can be used to expand a single CPU system to a maximum of 2,048 camera inputs and 512 monitor outputs. A separately sold backup power supply module (MPS) can be installed in each bay to provide redundancy.
Macros allow activation of events based on schedule or alarm. Macros may call system-wide sequences (tours); activate preset positions on properly equipped cameras; and activate external relays to control auxiliary functions such as locking doors (additional equipment may be required). The 9765 system also includes built-in video loss detection and system diagnostic features, indicated by LEDs on the front panel of the matrix bay. Flash technology incorporated into the system design allows for easier system maintenance and upgrades.
Optional DVR management allows DVRs (sold separately) to be controlled directly from the system keyboards. Suitable DVRs can be monitored for operational conditions ensuring continuous recording.
The CM9700-CC1 CPU Controller operates on 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz (4 RUs). The CM9765-VCC Video Camera Card is capable of accepting up to 32 camera inputs and requires a Rear Panel Card (CM9765-DFC or CM9765-RPC). The included CM9765-RPC Rear Panel Video Card provides 32 BNC connectors used to connect camera inputs to the matrix bay.
The included CM9765-VMC Video Monitor Card provides 16 monitor outputs and requires the included CM9765-RPM Rear Panel Monitor Card. The CM9780-RPM Rear Panel BNC Monitor Card provides 16 BNCs to connect monitor outputs to the matrix bay and also interfaces video output signals from the video output card.
- Microprocessor-based, full cross-point video matrix
- High-density architecture supports up to 256 cameras and 16 monitors in each bay
- Control up to 2,048 cameras and 512 monitors in a single node or expand camera capacity with a multi-node system (up to 24 nodes)
- Full system reports from the CM9700-MGR software provide system wiring and configuration details
- 16 RS-422 COM ports (expandable to 120) and two RS-232 full-duplex ports available on the CPU
- System diagnostic LEDs displayed on the front panel
- Flash technology eases system maintenance and upgrades
- Logical camera selection and priority level operation
- Multiplexer and DVR control using the keyboard (sold separately)
- Built-in video loss detection
- Windows-based system management software (Windows 2000, Windows XP) includes multilingual menus and on-screen help
- Factory-tested prepackaged systems
- ASCII data input to interface access control and other external computer-based systems
- Powerful macro-programming