The DB-52DL Ballhead with DLC-60 Duo-Lever Clamp from SUNWAYFOTO features corrosion-resistant, adaptable, and durable components. All the components of the DB-52DL ballhead are constructed from lightweight aircraft aluminum alloy and stainless steel. As a result, it is corrosion-resistant, adaptable, and durable in extreme weather conditions.
The Y-axis diameter of the DB-52DL ball is 0.03mm longer than its X-axis diameter, and its shape has been changed from ellipsoidal to somewhat spherical. Such a design allows for smooth operation while also retaining the advantage of increased resistance.
The DB-52DL Ballhead has a double drop-notch design for camera orientation: one notch for portrait orientation and the other for tilting.
- Lever / Screw Combo Clamp
- The DLC-60 Clamp comes with a screw knob and a lever on each side. The screw knob allows you to adjust the width of the clamp, and the lever allows you to lock the clamp. The clamp features a versatile jaw opening range of 38 to 41.5mm and accommodates any Arca-style plate from various manufacturers including Wimberley, Jobu Design, Arca Swiss, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, etc.
- Main Lock Knob
- Delivers maximum torque and arrests all ball movement.
- Friction Adjustment
- The friction adjustment knob is to the side of the main lock knob. Each time you add or detach equipment to or from the Ballhead, the load changes. Accordingly, friction can be adjusted by simply twisting the friction adjustment knob clockwise or counterclockwise, depending on the weight of your equipment. This will help achieve smooth operation at all times.
- Main Lock Knob Scale Ring
- Positioned on the main lock knob, the scale ring is laser-engraved with index marks from 1 to 12. So, it is convenient for you to keep a record of your camera positions.
- Pan Lock Knob and Panning Base Scale
- The independent pan lock knob allows easy, precise capture of overlapping images in horizontal panoramas. The panning base is laser-engraved with index marks from 0 to 360° and increments of 5°.
- Double Drop-Notch
- The ballhead has a double drop-notch design for camera orientation: one notch for portrait orientation and the other for tilting.