The DDP-64S Indexing Rotator for Panoramas from Sunwayfoto has 4 different selectable click options - 18, 30, 45 and 90°. This rotator also has 64mm footprint (diameter), and is best suited for ultra wide fisheye lenses when capturing full 360 x 180° spherical or HDR panoramas.
Combining CNC machined aircraft aluminum parts, with a compact and durable design, the DDP-64S also provides for very precise, fluid rotation required of professional photographers. You can also change click stops on-the-fly, which is ideal in time-sensitive situations when shooting must be completed quickly. These include shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics, or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths.
- For 360 x 180° Spherical & HDR Panoramas
- With precision CNC machined components, laser engraved markings and lubricated bearings for smooth rotation, allow full spherical panoramas to be quickly and accurately captured
- 64mm Diameter/Nadir Footprint
- Diameter of 64 mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small
- 4x Detent Interval Options
- Four different degree stop increments: 20, 12, 8 & 4 stops (18, 30, 45 & 90°). The detent interval (click stop) option can also be changed in seconds, with a knob for locking rotation
- Up to 17.6lb Supported Weight Capacity
- More than 17.6 lb of weight is supported