The HS-2000 Mobile Studio Travel Kit with 320GB Drive from Datavideo is a mobile production studio for live switching of HD video and audio. The switcher features a suitcase form factor, four HD-SDI inputs, two DVI-D inputs, and four XLR audio inputs, with support for 1920x1080i and 1280x720p video. PowerPoint presentations or character generation software can be added to your live production via the DVI-D input.
A 17" LCD display with LED back lighting features a multi-view output for monitoring all sources. A five channel wired intercom with headsets, tally lights, and intercom belt packs for four users are included. The HS-2000 Travel Kit also includes Datavideo's DHR-45 Hard Drive Recorder with a 320GB drive and three 50' cables with male-to-male BNC connectors.
- Mobile Audio and Video Switcher
- The HS-2000 is a complete live production switcher with a suitcase form factor. Four HD-SDI and two DVI-D inputs support 1920x1080i and 1280x720p video. There are also four XLR audio inputs.
- 17" LCD Display with Multi-View
- Monitor multiple sources with the built-in 17", LED backlit LCD display.
- Hard Drive Recorder for HD/SD-SDI
- The HS-2000 Travel Kit includes Datavideo's HDR-45 Hard Drive Recorder and a 320GB hard drive for recording your program via the switcher's HD/SD-SDI output. The HDR-45 also features an HDMI output for monitoring recorded footage.
- Five Channel Wired Intercom
- The built-in 4 channel audio mixer comes with a 5 channel wired intercom, headsets, tally lights and intercom belt packs for 4 users.
- Simple Multi-Camera Productions
- With the HS-2000 not Gen-Lock is required. A Built-in Time Base Corrector and Frame Synchronizers make mixing inputs from nearly any camera a relatively simple, glitch-free process.
- Extensive Feature Set
- The HS-2000 comes standard with a digital clock, a Lumakey function, Picture-in-Picture, a title overlay function, freeze frame dissolve and 28 pre-stored logos.
- PAL and NTSC Compatible
- The HS-2000 accepts both PAL and NTSC video signals.
- Remote Controllable
- RS-232 serial control is available.
- Frame Delay
- The HS-2000 includes a single frame delay of approximately 17 milliseconds.