The Datavideo DN-400 HDD Table Top Recorder is a file-based video recorder that captures in AVI or M2T format and stores to an optional HDD. M2T is friendly to Premiere, Avid, Vegas and Edius and can be converted to ProRes for Final Cut.
The recorder has one 2.5" HDD slot and comes with two interchangeable HDD enclosures. Using a 320GB drive, you can record up to 19 hours of video and audio at 25Mbps. When ready for editing, just output the stored footage to a Mac or PC from the recorder by FireWire, or you can eject the enclosure and output directly from it by a USB cable or an eSATA cable as each enclosure is equipped with a USB output and an eSATA output.
Connections include Component, Composite and S-Video, with loop through capacity for each. RS-422 and RS-232 ports are also available for remote control.
- File-Based Video Recorder
- Stores to an HDD in AVI or M2T format
- Two 2.5" HDD enclosures included
- Outputs to a Mac or PC by FireWire cable or USB cable
- Connections: Component, Composite, S-Video, mini XLR, FireWire, USB, eSATA, and RS-422 / 232