The black Extreme Sleeve for 13" Laptop is more than unique in the field of laptop protection. The sleeve's distinctly different composition will withstand significant impact without damage to its contents. The material used in the sleeve involves the use of G-Form's RPT-Reactive Protection Technology that is constructed from PORON XRD, a kind of closed-cell urethane foam that absorbs 90% of the impact it is exposed to. When held in your hand, the sleeve is soft and flexible. However, when it is subjected to impact, the material stiffens to repel the force thereby protecting the contents.
For anyone who takes their laptop into harm's way, this sleeve may be the answer to giving it maximum protection from impact. In addition to its basic strength, it's water and abrasion-resistant. Access to your laptop is via a strong zipper across the top with a pull on both ends. Should your Extreme Sleeve get dirty, it can be cleaned in the sink or washing machine with cold water.
- PRT Technology - Reactive Protection Technology, a composite blend of PORON XRD; a urethane foam material that stiffens upon impact and absorbs over 90% of the energy upon impact; returns to its basic shape after impact
- Zippered closure with a pull on each end
- Soft, flexible material that stiffens upon impact
- Water and abrasion-resistant
- Easily cleaned with cold water; machine washable