The Pelco Sarix IMS0LW-V Indoor Vandal-Resistant IP Mini Dome Camera with SureVision technology captures the best possible image in the most complex lighting conditions. Combining advanced low-light capability and wide dynamic range (WDR), this mini dome camera offers high sensitivity up to 0.0013 lux. Anti-bloom technology ensures you get detailed images even when a bright light source is introduced in a dark scene, such as glaring headlights during nighttime. A mechanical IR cut filter allows the mini dome to switch between color and B&W with the changes in the ambient lighting.
The features of this mini dome camera belie its compact size. The 1/3" CMOS sensor and a 2.8-10mm varifocal lens capture videos at 30 ips at a resolution of up to 800 x 600 (0.5 MP). Power over Ethernet enables the camera to draw power from the network itself, eliminating the need for any auxiliary power outlets and associated wiring. A built-in microphone and line-in and line-out audio ports allow interactive communication between the camera and monitoring sites.
With the Pelco Camera Sabotage behavior feature, this Sarix vandal-resistant camera can detect contrast changes in the field-of-view. Whenever the lens is obstructed with spray paint or cloth or the camera is covered with a lens cap, an alarm is triggered. The Window Blanking function blocks up to 4 private areas from being viewed by the operator.
Two simultaneous video streams can be compressed in MJPEG, MPEG4, or H.264 formats across several resolution configurations. These streams can be configured for efficient use of bandwidth and storage space without compromising on picture quality or resolution.
Featuring a sturdy metal design that is both vandal and tamper-resistant, this indoor camera is suitable for installation in high-risk locations. The camera is enclosed in a secure plenum-rated back box which includes a polycarbonate clear dome that ensures maximum light transmission.
- 1/3" CMOS sensor and 2.8-10mm varifocal lens
- 2 simultaneous video streams in MJPEG, MPEG4, or H.264 format
- Day/Night function with mechanical IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W mode according to the changes in ambient lighting
- Anti-bloom technology adjusts the image to create the best picture even when a bright light source is introduced in a dark scene
- Built-in microphone and line-in & line-out audio ports for interactive communication between the camera and monitoring sites (Speakers not included)
- Camera sabotage behavior - detects contrast changes in the field-of-view and triggers alarm whenever the camera or lens is obstructed with spray paint, cloth, or covered with a lens cap
- Adaptive motion detection to track objects entering the field of view - triggers an alarm when an object enters a user-defined zone
- Window blanking function blocks up to 4 user-defined areas (which appear as solid gray windows) from being viewed by the operator
- Remote setup and administration via standard web browser
- Can be easily connected to Pelco IP and hybrid systems such as Endura version 2.0 or higher and Digital Sentry version 4.2 or higher
- Supports open architecture connectivity for third-party applications and an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network cameras
- Uses a standard Web browser for powerful remote setup and administration
- Powered via Power over Ethernet, so no need for any extra wiring or auxiliary power outlets
- Sturdy metal design is both vandal and tamper-resistant
- Plenum-rated back box secures the camera
- Polycarbonate clear dome ensures zero light loss