The Cambo CS-BS-BRONTO Low-Position HDSLR Support with Follow Focus & Matte Box provides you with an ideal solution for low-angle video shooting with your DSLR. The Low Position HDSLR Support comes with a Bronto Low Handle Grip Rig, the CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus, and the CS-M100 Matte box.
The Bronto Rig assembly consists of one CS-M1 Compact Camera/Tripod Mount, one CS-H9 Low Position Grip Handle, one CS-152 Dual Parallel Rod Clamp, one CS-157 1/4 Adapter, one CS-397 Ballhead for Monitor, and two 300mm CS-1530 Iris Rods. This rig can also be used with any follow focus and/or matte box. Moreover, the distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable, making this rig applicable to different types of cameras.
The Bronto Rig offers good stability during handheld low-angle video capturing. You can extend this Bronto Rig to any configuration. It includes a 1/4 ballhead for monitor attachment to the front of the handle. The Bronto-rig can be used with any follow-focus and matte box. The rig configuration allows centering the weight of the camera by adjusting the position of the handle for optimized alignment of the shooting direction. The distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable, making this rig applicable to different types of cameras.
The compact CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus system enables you to precisely control the focus. Made from machined aluminum, this follow focus is up to the level of the most demanding cameraman. It attaches directly to a 15mm lightweight support with a quick-lock clamper. Apart from the preferred Cambo CS-Rigs, the CS-MFC-1 also fits any standardized 15mm rig system. A flexible gear ring that fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40 to 100mm in diameter is included for universal compatibility with different types of lenses. The CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus also features a flexible gear ring and drive gear m0.8x46. It comes pre-assembled so you can start using the CS MFC-1 on your lens immediately. This follow focus is also able to reverse its rotation direction to accommodate the inverse focus direction of the DSLR lenses.
The CS-M100 Matte box attaches directly to the bars system in front of the lens. It features a flexible hood that allows for adjustments to achieve optimum shading at any focal length. The Matte box works with most wide-angle lenses for both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Moreover, it is wide enough to work on most wide-angle lens cameras without causing vignetting. The flexible hood can be folded flat for transportation, taking up a minimum of space.
- CS- BRONTO Low Handle Grip Rig
- Includes a 1/4 ball head for monitor attachment to the front of the handle
- Can be used with any follow-focus and matte box
- Rig configuration allows centering the camera weight for optimized alignment of the shooting direction
- Distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable for applications with different types of cameras
- CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus
- Quick-lock clamper for attaching directly to a 15mm lightweight support
- Flexible gear ring fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40 to 100mm in diameter for universal compatibility with different types of lenses
- Flexible gear ring and drive gear m0.8 x 46
- CS-M100 Matte Box
- Attaches directly to the bars system at the front of the lens
- Supports wide-angle lenses with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Features a wide design that eliminates vignetting
- Folds flat, thereby minimizing space during transportation