The compact Cambo CS-MFC-3 Manual Follow Focus Controller for Single Bar enables you to precisely control the focus of your HDSLR camera. Made from machined aluminum, this follow focus is up to the level of the most demanding cameraman.
This unit is mounted to a single bar of the support system, which has several advantages. While changing lenses, you can simply release one knob with a simple twist and hinge the follow focus unit aside to access the lens without any obstruction. If the new lens has a different diameter, the CS-MFC-3 Follow Focus can be easily hinged in place to accommodate the new diameter of the lens with a one hand operation. Also, when the gear is not at the same distance, the unit can be shifted forward or backwards. It also features a flexible gear-ring and drive gear m 0.8 x 46.
The unit locks securely and positively to the support bars (sold separately) with the correct amount of contact with the gear rack of the lens in order to operate the focus movements without any play in the mechanism. This follow focus is also able to reverse its rotation direction to accommodate the inverse focus direction of DSLR lenses.
- Exchangeable gears
- Gears mount on front or back end
- Unit can be rotated for reverse rotation of gears
- Double hinge allows for angled position of the knob
- Fits to any diameter lens without any modification of configuration
- One removable gearstrip for lens included
- Accepts Star Knob and Flexible Knob extension
- Compatible with lens of any diameter
- Can be used with a Flexible Gear Ring and Drive Gear m 0.8 x 45