The versatile DW339 WXGA Multimedia Projector from Optoma Technology provides 2600 lumens of brightness and a 5000:1 contrast ratio while it can project a brilliant image just about anywhere. No matter what you use it for, you're going to love the crisp, vivid, saturated images its Texas Instruments DLP DMD imaging chip creates.
It has HDMI, component and VGA inputs and outputs. That's means it would make a great home theater projector. It can project in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM video standards, and it's got a power supply that can handle from 100 to 240V.
So you'll have to make up your own mind. Is it an educational, home theater or business projector? No matter what kind of projector you're looking for, the DW339 will do an outstanding job for you.
- Maximum cost / performance ratio and easy maintenance offers an affordable option
- Pre-calibrated image settings create compelling visuals for work or home
- High contrast ratio ensures optimal pictures and video quality
- Comprehensive connectivity provides ultimate flexibility
- Included IR remote mouse with laser pointer for presentations
- Computer compatibility: UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh compatible
- User controls: Complete on-screen menu in 27 languages
- 3D compatibility: 120Hz frame sequential 3D for resolutions up to 720p, 60Hz field sequential 3D for resolutions up to 480i