The Night Owl CS-ALARM-LCD-8GB HD Video Alarm Clock Covert Camera (8 GB) is a covert recording system disguised as a fully-functional LCD alarm clock. It can record up to 2 hours of clear audio-visual footage at a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. When the 2.5" color LCD screen is not being used to display the time, it can be turned into your very own monitoring console to playback the recorded footage.
Along with daytime recording, this covert camera also captures clear videos up to a distance of 20’ (6.09m) in complete darkness. Moreover, the recorded footage can be transferred to a computer via USB for archival or backup.
This covert camera is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery, which allows you to place the camera in almost any location without charging it for up to 2 days. Additionally, the included remote control facilitates ease of use by allowing you to playback the recorded files and start or stop recording from a distance. This device comes with an 8GB microSD card, so you can store more footage without having to delete old files.
- High-definition 1280x720 recording resolution
- Night vision range of up to 20'
- Audio recording from up to 20' away
- 2.5" color LCD screen allows for instant playback of videos
- Records up to 2 hours of video and audio
- Comes with 8GB microSD card
- Video archival via USB
- Uses rechargeable lithium battery for power
- Can be set in any location in your home or office for up to 2 days without recharging
- Remote control can be used to playback the recorded files and start or stop recording