The TransVideo TitanHD Transmitter and Receiver Pack allows transmission and receipt of signal without any loss in a normal environment. With latency below 5ms, this transmitter and receiver pack provides real-time SD/HD monitoring.
Based on a 5GHz ISM band COFDM MiMo wireless system, the TitanHD Transmitter and Receiver Pack carries RGB and YCrCb 10-bit signal (HD SDI and HDMI), as well as SD SDI and composite signals. It provides good signal strength and stability.
The Transmitter can be stacked between the camera and battery. It can be powered by an Anton Bauer battery (sold separately) or an external DC. It works on the 5.8GHz ISM band that doesn't require a broadcast license.
- State-of-the-art Digital HD/SD Wireless Transmission System
- The Transmitter can be stacked between the camera and the battery and is suitable for video-village, news, sport, digital-cinematography, and body-rigs. With latency below 5ms, the Transmitter transmits HD/SD SDI, composite, & HDMI signals using the 5.8GHz ISM band that doesn't require a broadcast license.
- Transmission Range
- The transmission range varies depending on the topology of the location; performance remains excellent within an open field line of sight test from 200.0' (60.9m). It can be reduced by walls or interferences with other systems.
- The selection of a channel can be manual or automatic. In P2P mode, the link is possible only between one receiver and one transmitter. In Broadcast mode, up to 6 receivers can be linked to a single transmitter, but data transmission from receiver to transmitter (S/N ratio, GPIO) is not possible.
- This transmitter and receiver pack complies with part 15C of the FCC rules and the procedures issued by Industry Canada