The TransVideo TitanHD Digital HD/SD Wireless Receiver receives signal without any loss in a normal environment. With latency below 5ms, it provides real-time SD/HD monitoring.
Based on a 5GHz ISM band COFDM MiMo wireless system, the TitanHD receiver accepts RGB and YCrCb 10-bit signal (HD SDI and HDMI), as well as SD SDI and composite signals. It provides good signal strength and stability.
The Receiver can be powered by an an Anton Bauer battery (sold separately) or an external DC. It works on the 5.8GHz ISM band that doesn't require a broadcast license.
- Digital HD/SD wireless receiver
- The Receiver has low power consumption and is suitable for video-village, news, sport, digital-cinematography, and body-rigs. With latency below 5ms, this receiver accepts HD/SD SDI, composite, & HDMI signals using the 5.8GHz ISM band that doesn't require a broadcast license.
- Transmission Range
- The transmission range varies depending on the topology of the location; performance remains excellent within an open field line of sight test from 200.0' (60.9m). It can be reduced by walls or interferences with other systems.
- The selection of a channel can be manual or automatic. In P2P mode, the link is possible only between one receiver and one transmitter. In Broadcast mode, up to 6 receivers can be linked to a single transmitter, but data transmission from receiver to transmitter (S/N ratio, GPIO) is not possible.
- This receiver complies with part 15C of the FCC rules and the procedures issued by Industry Canada