The TransVideo TitanHD Digital HD/SD Wireless Receiver receives signal without any loss in a normal environment. With latency below 5ms, it provides real-time SD/HD monitoring.
Based on a 5GHz ISM band COFDM MiMo wireless system, the TitanHD receiver accepts RGB and YCrCb 10-bit signal (HD SDI and HDMI), as well as SD SDI and composite signals. It provides good signal strength and stability.
The Receiver can be powered by an a V-Mount battery (sold separately) or an external DC. It works on the 5.8GHz ISM band that doesn't require a broadcast license.
- Digital HD/SD wireless receiver
- The Receiver has low power consumption and is suitable for video-village, news, sport, digital-cinematography, and body-rigs. With latency below 5ms, this receiver accepts HD/SD SDI, composite, & HDMI signals using the 5.8GHz ISM band that doesn't require a broadcast license.
- Transmission Range
- The transmission range varies depending on the topology of the location; performance remains excellent within an open field line of sight test from 200.0' (60.9m). It can be reduced by walls or interferences with other systems.
- The selection of a channel can be manual or automatic. In P2P mode, the link is possible only between one receiver and one transmitter. In Broadcast mode, up to 6 receivers can be linked to a single transmitter, but data transmission from receiver to transmitter (S/N ratio, GPIO) is not possible.
- This receiver complies with part 15C of the FCC rules and the procedures issued by Industry Canada