The Soladec SD4000LP Hybrid Solar Powered Charger is an advanced way to charge your portable USB devices. The charger incorporates a high-efficiency monocrystalline photovoltaic cell, and features tempered impact resistant textured glass with low-iron content to maximize solar cell efficiency. The internal 4000 mAh lithium-polymer battery can retain a charge for up to a whopping two years. The integrated battery level and solar panel indicator light let you know at-a-glance the status of the charger. You can charge the battery of the SD4000LP by USB or by solar cell.
Additional features include a High Flux LED module that outputs an impressive 170 lumens of brightness, and a high-visibility SOS light. The body of the charger has a durable non-slip coating and an integrated kick stand for easy positioning.
- High-efficiency monocrystalline photovoltaic cell (1.65W)
- Tempered impact resistant textured glass with low-iron content to maximize solar cell efficiency
- Internal 4000 mAh lithium-polymer battery can retain a charge for up to 2 years
- Integrated battery level and solar panel indicator light
- Battery can be charged by USB (7 hours) or by solar cell (12 hours)
- High Flux LED module with low-dispersion lens provides 19 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Intelligent charging system able to charge most devices that accept USB
- Emergency SOS light (high visibility)
- Durable non-slip coating
- Integrated kick stand for easy positioning