The 300 Mbps 2.4/5GHz Wireless-N Dual-Band High Power USB Adapter from Sapido is a high-performance, dual-band adapter exclusively designed to enhance the wireless performance nearly twice that of a normal power adapter. It also allows users to enjoy a speedy and stable wireless internet connection with minimal interference on the second 5.0 GHz band.
Using the latest dual-band wireless-n technology, the AU-5125 is also backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g standards, and auto-detects and switches the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz bands accordingly. With two high-gain antennae and a Power Amplifier the Wi-Fi coverage range of the 5.0 GHz band extends to over 3500 sq ft. When connected to a PC or laptop, it can be used as a wireless bridge for sharing internet access with smartphones, tablet PCs, and other devices. It is a great, versatile device that does far more than other USB adapters, and even certain wireless routers.
- Simultaneous Dual Band
- This adapter can run both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz bands concurrently while ensuring top speeds and long range, with minimum interference
- Dedicated Wi-Fi for Video Streaming & Gaming
- Combining Wireless-N speed and dual band performance, this router can support video streaming, online multiplayer gaming and simultaneous downloading with ease
- Power Amplifier Over 3,500 Sq Ft
- To correct for the 5.0 GHz band's usually short Wi-Fi range, the AU-5215 has power amplifiers built-in to carry the two high-gain antennae that enhance the wireless sensitivity. The router not only reduces the interference, but it also extends the Wi-Fi coverage range to over 3500 sq ft
- Built-In Virtual AP
- With any connected computer the AU-5215 can work as a wireless access point to bridge Wi-Fi signals. Share access with tablets, laptops, and smartphones while receiving wireless internet from the same AP
- PSP X-Link Kai Support
- Enjoy online gaming and teaming up with your friends around the world by simply installing the "X-Link Kai" software to your PC
- Sole Green WLAN Technology
- Conserving up to 50% of its power consumption, the Power Saving Mechanism and Green WLAN technology adjust the power consumption via an auto-detection of the internet connection and packet transmission to avoid any unnecessary usage of electricity, thereby saving up to 50% of power consumption when not in use, or outside of peak times