The aimetis E3205 Physical Security Appliance works seamlessly with the Symphony Video Management & Analytics Software to record high-quality footage from up to 4 CCTV cameras. With 500 GB on-board storage and no software activation/installation required, this security appliance is truly a plug-n-play device.
Video recording, management, analytics, and reporting are all offered via this single security appliance, eliminating the need to switch between multiple devices. Moreover, it offers support for cameras from over 30 manufacturers for maximum versatility.
A robust aluminum case with heat-dispersing fins ensures that the E3205 Appliance works well over a temperature range of 0 to 104°F (0 to 40°C). In addition, this security appliance can be wall or DIN-rail mounted using the included hardware for added safety and flexibility in installation.
High-Performance Recording System
- Offers a high-performance, intelligent video surveillance platform in combination with the Symphony Video Management & Analytics Software
- Records high-quality surveillance videos from up to 4 cameras (IP and analog)
- Instant recording without software for activation or installation, and 500 GB on-board storage
- Embedded Intel Atom processor with 2 GB RAM for improved stability and longevity
Usage & Analytics / Reporting Options
- Acts as a single source for video recording, management, analytics, and reporting, eliminating the need to switch between multiple devices
- Offers analytics and on-demand reporting options such as People Counting, Heat Map, Items Left Behind or Removed, Camera Tampering, and Advanced Event-Based Search 1
Construction, Mounting & Connectivity
- Robust aluminum case with heat-dispersing fins keeps away the heat from the processor and allows the system to operate smoothly over a temperature range of 0 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Wall or DIN-rail mountable using the included hardware
- 2 gigabit Ethernet support and 4 USB ports
Symphony Software & Advance Functionality
- Offers an innovative, open IP video platform for video management, video analytics, system integration, and alarm management
- Supports over 30 camera brands for maximum flexibility in camera selection
- Installs on the E3205 Appliance and supports both IP/analog cameras
- Feature-packed and easy-to-use interface