The aimetis E7020 Physical Security Appliance works seamlessly with the Symphony Video Management & Analytics Software to record high-quality footage from up to 8 CCTV cameras. With 2 TB on-board storage and no software activation/installation required, this security appliance is truly a plug-n-play device.
This smart appliance also supports remote viewing of video feeds on an iPhone, iPad, or an Android smartphone via the Symphony Web Client or a Symphony Windows Client.
A robust aluminum case with heat-dispersing fins ensures that the E7020 Appliance works well over a temperature range of 0 to 104°F (0 to 40°C). In addition, this security appliance can be wall or rack mounted for added safety and flexibility in installation.
High-Performance Recording System
- Offers a high-performance, intelligent video surveillance platform in combination with the Symphony Video Management & Analytics Software
- Records high-quality surveillance videos from up to 8 megapixel cameras
- Instant recording without software for activation or installation and 2 TB on-board storage
- Flexible storage options - record video (via eSATA) to almost any external device like NAS, camera SD card, etc.
- Onboard DHCP and SMTP servers for easy camera configuration over the network
- Embedded Intel Celeron 847E processor with 4 GB RAM for improved stability and longevity
- Symphony Web Client or a Symphony Windows Client for remote viewing of video feeds
- Allows you to monitor your surveillance premises using iPhone, iPad, or an Android smartphone
Construction, Mounting & Connectivity
- Robust aluminum case with heat-dispersing fins keeps away the heat from the processor and allows the system to operate smoothly over a temperature range of 0 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Wall or rack mountable using the included hardware 1
- 2 gigabit Ethernet support and 4 USB ports
Symphony VMS Software
- Offers an innovative, open IP video platform for video management, video analytics, system integration, and alarm management
- Supports a wide range of camera brands for maximum flexibility in camera selection
- Feature-packed and easy-to-use interface