Get ready to jam it out with Logitech's Wireless Boombox. If you're like us you may have tons of music stored on your tablet or smartphone. Add to that an app like Spotify or SoundCloud, and you can stream full albums, playlists, or setup a customized radio station. Just hook up your device to the Logitech Wireless Boombox, and you'll be rocking out in no time.
The speaker connects to your device either via Bluetooth wireless, or by a 3.5mm auxiliary connection. On the technical side, the speaker has what it takes to pump out some serious audio no matter what the source. It's outfitted with two 3" laser-tuned neodymium drivers for a rich midrange, two 1/2" neodymium tweeters for crisp high notes, and four 2" passive radiators for deep bass.
Like any good boombox, this one is able to tag along when you leave the house. It features a rechargeable battery that lasts for up to six hours; so whether you're headed to a ball game, park, friend's house, or going on vacation you can take your new Logitech Wireless Boombox with you to keep the tunes going.
- Bluetooth Wireless
- The speaker is easy to pair with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile (A2DP). Put it wherever you want within 33 feet of your mobile device
- Premium Audio
- The Logitech Wireless Boombox is equipped with two 3" laser-tuned neodymium drivers for a rich midrange, two 1/2" neodymium tweeters for crisp high notes, and four 2" passive radiators for deep bass
- Other Sources Welcome
- A 3.5mm jack allows you to connect virtually any portable music player or computer. For convenience, Logitech has even thrown in a 3.5mm auxiliary cable for a quick connection
- Multiple Power Options
- Keep your music pumping by plugging the dual voltage AC adapter into a wall outlet. Or if you want to take the boombox on the go, it's also equipped with a rechargeable 6-hour NiMH battery
- Works with iPad 2, iPad, iPhone (3G and later), iPod touch (2nd generation and later) , tablets, smartphones, music players and other audio sources with Bluetooth wireless audio profile (A2DP) or 3.5 mm out