With 5000 lumens and a 3000:1 contrast ratio, the Panasonic PT-VX500 XGA LCD Projector possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations.
Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
With the inclusion of a RJ-45 port, the PT-VX500 allows for a number of networked features. A Web browser on a computer connected through a LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An e-mail messaging function can also notify you when a lamp needs replacement, and indicate the overall projector status.
In addition, multi projector monitoring and control software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC. The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink (Class 1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors.
The LAN terminal also allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices.
It is no secret that the Panasonic PT-VX500 is brighter and better than ever with a compilation of numerous Panasonic proprietary technologies.
Superb Functions in a Compact and Lightweight Body
- Panasonic's PT-VX500 XGA LCD Projector offers 5000 lumens of brightness and a 3000:1 contrast ratio
- The PT-VX500 requires a lamp replacement cycle of up to 4000 hours
- A large air filter enables replacement cycle of up to 4000 hours
- A quiet 29 dB design does not interrupt meetings
- Daylight View Basic technology ensures easy-to-see, clear images even in brightly lit rooms
- The beamer is environment-friendly and provides a low standby power consumption of 0.5W
- The unit is RoHS and Eup Lot 6 compliant
Convenient Functions for Portable and Ceiling-Mounted Applications
- 1.6x zoom lens allows for flexible installation
- The lamp is easily replaced from the top
- Easy setup thanks to vertical real-time keystone correction, auto input signal search, and input guidance function
- Abundant terminals include (1) HDMI and two sets of RGB input terminals
- A built-in 10W speaker and a microphone input terminal complete the multimedia options on the PT-VX500 XGA LCD projector
- Multi projector monitoring and control software allow multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN
- There are network options like Web browser control over a wired LAN and PJLink compatibility
- The projector is compatible with Creston RoomView
- Direct power off allows the room's main power to be turned off immediately after use
- The startup screen can be customized using the Logo Transfer software from the Panasonic Website to customize the projector and / or for theft prevention
- Projector identification capability allows for remote control allocation of up to six projectors
- There is a built-in closed caption decoder (US market)