The AMP1-E16V-MD 16-Channel Audio Video Monitor from Wohler Technologies offers 16 channel, multi-rate 3G/HD/SD-SDI and AES audio monitoring with Dolby capability all in a slim 1RU chassis. The audio fidelity has a Class-D digital amplifier system to drive the integrated midrange and low frequency speaker drivers.
The AMP1-E16V-MD includes Dolby D, Dolby E, and DD+ capability. All channels can be selected for simultaneous display and concurrently monitored on an LCD screen that is easily user-configured for bar graph meter look, scale, and ballistics. All scales are available on screen, at the touch of a button. You can route any selected signal to either the left or right, or both speakers for stereo or mono applications.
Video embedded in the 3G/HD/SD-SDI or a number of types of additional information can be displayed on a third screen. All serial audio channels are de-embedded and available on the rear panel as 8 unbalanced AES signal pairs or 8 analog channels. The system can also output a re-clocked 3G/HD/SD-SDI, allowing the unit to be racked with a series of video monitors. Additionally, it provides 3G to HD or HD to SD down-conversion output.
8 hot keys provide instant access to solos, mutes, or presets. When the solo function is enabled, each selected channel is highlighted for easy identification, while all the other channels remain active for visual evaluation. Power tools like loudness measurement comply with ITU-1770/1771, and delay-to-match LCD monitor and ingest process are included.
- Three color LCDs not only allow you to customize colors for easy monitoring, but also display up to 16 bar graph level meters simultaneously. The third screen displays video, audio metadata or help text.
- At only 1RU it gives you the power of several units with the simplicity of a single package.
- Each displayed meter can feature stereo phase indication, user-defined channel labeling, and selectable scales and ballistics, such as AES, BBC, and Nordic. A custom setting allows user-defined limits and colors.
- All 16 channels of audio visually monitored on 16 level meters displayed in 2 LCD screens.
- Monitoring for up to 16 channels of embedded audio in a single, multi-rate 3G/HD/SDSDI signal.
- Totally digital system architecture with high-fidelity class D amplifier.
- Video de-embedded from 3G/HD/SD-SDI displayed on the third screen.
- Stereo or mono monitoring assignment to speakers.
- Analog and digital surround sound system outputs, controllable from the front panel volume control.
- Includes demux outputs for 8 AES pairs on unbalanced or 2 HD15 connectors.
- Create and store 8 user-defined operation configurations.
- Stereo phase indicator for stereo pairs.
- Includes ouputs for 8 analog channels on a balanced DB-25.
- Re-clocked output of 3G/HD/SD-SDI and 3G to HD and HD to SD signal down conversion output.