The 150Mbps Wireless-N Nano Pocket Router from TP-Link is an ultra-portable, compact, and convenient wireless networking device perfect for use with tablets, smart phones, handheld games, and any other mobile devices--at home or on the road. Powered by either an AC power adapter or USB bus connection, it can conveniently connect to an internet connection and subsequently share that connection (wirelessly or via an Ethernet cable) at 150 Mbps around an average-sized room. It's tiny size and powerful transfer rates are more than enough to use mobile applications or games online, right from your pocket.
- The Nano Router's 150 Mbps wireless data rates are ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling (VoIP)
- Compact, portable, and powered by an external power adapter or via a USB-computer connection--the Nano Router is also great for traveling. Users can plug the TL-WR702N into their computer's USB port and share their Wi-Fi connection with family and friends
- It supports AP, Router, Bridge, Client and Repeater modes each providing unique and convenient wireless applications to give users a more dynamic wireless networking experience
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11 b / g / n and almost all 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
- Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions