The N300 Wireless-N Router from Belkin is a quick and easy solution to getting your home and devices connected to the internet wirelessly. In just three easy steps you're setup and online, utilizing transfer speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
Not only is the router fast and convenient, but it is also built with security settings preset right out of the box. WPS/WPA2 encryption standards are pre-determined to get you up and running, safely, in as little time as possible. you can securely connect multiple computers and devices with the push of a button, and none of the traditional hassle.
Belkin's exclusive MultiBeam antennas provide strong internet connectivity, while minimizing any potential dead spots--allowing you to connect from anywhere in the house with outstanding speeds. This 300 Mbps speed is ideal for anything from surfing the internet, emailing family and friends, as well as chatting on instant messengers.
- High Speed, MultiBeam Technology
- With physical transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps, and high-powered MultiBeam signals, you'll get excellent connectivity throughout your home
- Easy Setup
- Belkin's Easy Start breaks down the installation and setup process to a mere three steps, getting your wireless network up and running in minutes
- Automatically detects and resolves network problems and runs routine maintenance scans to give you the best possible wireless connection. If an error occurs, a notification will appear right on your screen--no more blinking lights under your desk
- Security Built-In
- The security settings for your router are pre-set right out of the box, in order to get you up and running quickly, yet safely, without having to get bogged down in menus and settings beforehand
- Wireless-N Technology
- Wireless-N offers twice the speeds of previous "G" technology, yet it is fully compatible with older wireless-G networks, as well as newer 802.11n networks, so you won't have to worry about this router being outdated in a year--nor being incompatible with older networks
- With four separate LAN ports to connect directly from the router to a device (via RJ-45 Ethernet cables), the N300 also has room for up to sixteen wireless connections! This allows you to wander through any room in the house with a mobile device and still remain connected