The Avantone CK-7 Large Capsule Multi-Pattern FET Condenser Microphone is beautifully crafted and delivers the performance and sound well suited for general instrument recording, and of course vocal capturing. The CK-7 sports a stylish red finish, consistent with Avantone's Cabernet (C-series) microphone line. It features a dual-sided 35mm center-terminated gold-sputter Mylar capsule, and switchable cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar patterns. Also featured is an 80Hz high-pass filter for reducing low-frequency noise, and -10dB pad for capturing transient peaks without distortion. Included in the package is Avantone's custom retro shockmount, wooden case and metal travel case.
- Houses a dual-sided 35mm center-terminated gold-sputter Mylar capsule
- Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns
- High-grade polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors in the audio path
- Elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly
- The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics
- The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to greatly reduce low frequencies