The Kopul Performance 2000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (30') is engineered for exceptional value and superb protection against EMI, RFI and static noise. Quiet and flexible, the cable is suitable for most live sound and performance applications.
Performance 2000 Series cables are made from 24 AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. 92% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise and Attaché silver plated connectors provide a high level of connectivity.
- 92% dual-spiral shielding offers protection from EMI and RFI noise.
- Twin-conductive PVC inner shielding provides 100% coverage of the core conductor. It helps keep the cable's signal from radiating and affecting nearby cables, and also helps prevent external EMI from penetrating to the cable's core.
- 24 AWG oxygen-free stranded copper inner core.
- Cotton yarn reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise.
- Attaché silver plated connectors offer high conductivity.
- Cast zinc shell and chuck style strain relief.