Imagine looking at a brilliant 2200 lumens image that's more than 12 feet across diagonally. Pretty good but nothing extraordinary. Now imagine that that image is coming from a projector that's only 8 x 2.5 x 6.1 inches and weighs just 2.4 pounds. You're not imagining things. We're talking about the Optoma EW330. It's a small projector with a price to match but it's got big projector capabilities.
Those 2200 lumens are matched by a 2000:1 contrast ratio generated by Texas Instruments' Digital Light Processing chip with BrilliantColor. Instead of working only with the primary colors of red, green and blue, BrilliantColor also uses their complements, cyan, magenta and yellow. The result: Unsurpassed, lifelike, vivid color accuracy.
A projector this small has to be ready for travel and it is. From its 100 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply to compatibility with more variations of the NTSC (the North American system), PAL and SECAM video standards than we knew existed, it should work for you no matter where you go. Of course it can do high definition too: 720p and 1080i. Its onscreen display (OSD) offers you your choice of 22 different languages.
It's small, smart and versatile. The EW330 might be the perfect projector for you.
- 2200 Lumens and a 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- The EW330 has enough projection power and contrast to create an image in a medium to large living room, boardroom or lecture hall even if you have to leave some lights on so your audience can take notes.
- Ultra-Portable Lightweight Projector Can Fit in a Purse or Netbook Bag
- The EW330 is eight by six inches by two and a half inches tall. It will fit almost anywhere on the road or permanently mounted. It's the lightest and brightest WXGA DLP projector in its class. (By the way you don't have to use your own case. The EW330 comes with its own sharp-looking case.)
- Time and Energy Saving Design
- It takes less than 10 seconds for the projector to power up and shutdown, so the EW330 not only saves time but energy too. Timer Control function turns the projector off when it is unused, saving energy and extending the lamp life of the projector for up to an astonishing 5000 hours.
- Maintenance Free TI DLP Chip
- Fans of Texas Instruments' Digital Light Processing technology with BrilliantColor love it not just for its unsurpassed vivid and life-like images but also for its filter-free design. DLP technology ensures lower cost of ownership, longer life and improved reliability compared to LCD projection technology. Save time and money with the filter-free projector design—no more regular filter cleaning or replacement required.
- Wireless IR Remote With Laser Pointer and Mouse Control
- That's an unexpected bonus in a projector in this price class. Make your point with the laser pointer or use the mouse keys to control your presentation. All you need do is connect your computer to the projector using the included USB cable.
- Security Measures to Protect Your Investment
- The projector can be password protected to prevent unauthorized use and there's a Kensington slot for physical security.