The Avantone Mondo Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone is a ruggedly designed kick drum microphone with an elegant finish that is also well suited for bass cabinets and other low-frequency signal capturing. The Mondo delivers aggressive frequency contouring and accentuates bass frequencies, leaving engineers to make very little EQ adjustments in both live sound reinforcement and recording applications alike. The dynamic capsule is capable of handling high SPL before distortion and is internally shockmounted for a high degree of resistance against structure-born noise. Its elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish features nickel trim, rugged black grill and absolutely no breakable plastic components. The microphone includes a shockmount (SSM) and rugged padded carrying case.
- Designed for live clubs & concerts, as well as serious studio recording projects.
- Very aggressive frequency contour that sounds huge right out of the box, so most engineers will find little need for EQ
- Die cast from zinc, with a brass and steel grill assembly
- Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and a black grill assembly
- All components are designed and manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Internal shockmounting on the capsule assembly to prevent the transmission of unwanted "rumble" from physical vibrations