The Optoma EX330 DLP Multimedia Projector is ideally suited to anyone seeking quality performance on the promise of great specs in a feather-weight package the size of a small text book. Whether in a boardroom, classroom or auditorium the 2200 ANSI lumen, XGA resolution, DLP system will add punch to your presentations, including applications with problematic ambient light levels.
Weighing in at only 2.4 lbs, portability is a key attribute of the projector and Optoma has taken into account last-minute meetings and multiple venues by outfitting the EX330 with extensive connectivity including HDMI, S-Video and USB, on-screen menu adjustments in 22 languages and keystone correction. The distinctive matte gray-on-black metal finish complements any setting.
The included full-function laser-pointer remote control is further indication of a design ethic dedicated to facilitating professional presentation. Functions include mouse control, keystone correction, brightness and zoom control and input selection.
Brightness, functionality and value make the EX330 an ideal choice for those who have to or simply wish to travel light.
- Ultra portable 2.4-lb DLP projector.
- Native XGA resolution and HD compatible.
- 2200 lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio.
- Connections include HDMI, VGA, S-Video, Composite Video and USB.
- Ideal presentation remote with laser pointer and page-advance features.
- Up to 5000 hours lamp life.