The Optoma TH1060P HD DLP Projector packs a lot of advanced features backed with strong specs and cutting-edge technology into a surprisingly affordable package. Its 4500 lumens of projection power combined with its 2500:1 contrast ratio and HD (1920 x 1080) resolution means it will provide a tack-sharp, vivid image in medium to large rooms and even those with high ambient light challenges.
Another of the TH1060P's key features is its Texas Instruments DMD DLP chip. This 0.65" chip processes not just the three primary colors (red, green and blue), that all other chips work on but also their complements: cyan, magenta and yellow. As a result, colors are so clear and lifelike that Texas Instruments calls its latest version of the technology "BrilliantColor". DLP chips with BrilliantColor increase the brightness of colors by 50 percent vs. DLP chips without it. An added advantage of this chip is that it requires no filter that has to be periodically cleaned and replaced, an operation that can be risky in ceiling mounted installations.
The projector's wide connectivity includes two HDMI, RS-232 and USB for mouse control, as well as monitor loop-through. An RJ-45 connector is also included for control of the projector or several of them, remotely over a network. And it's compatible with Creston RoomView technology which adds a wide variety of network controls. As far as audio is concerned, the 3W sound system is sufficient enough.
The TH1060P is world-ready thanks to its auto-switching 100 - 240 V AC power supply and compatibility with NTSC, PAL and SECAM color systems. It's also compatible with PC and Mac resolution and frequency combinations so it's ideal for laptop-based business presentations. Additionally, closed captioning is on board for noisy environments or for the hearing-impaired.
Lastly, once you've gotten used to the TH1060P's advanced features you wouldn't want it to take an unannounced leave of the premises. There's a Kensington lock, password protection and a security bar to prevent that from happening.
- HD Native (1920 x 1080) DLP by Texas Instruments with BrilliantColor Technology
- Bright images and high contrast ratio - 4500 ANSI lumens and 2500:1 contrast ratio (full on/full off)
- Presentation-friendly IR remote with USB mouse function and laser pointer
- Crestron RoomView for projector management and control via RJ-45 connection
- Environment-friendly - consumes <1W of power in standby mode
- Includes closed captioning
- Bright enough for use in large conference rooms and classrooms, the Optoma TH1060P includes a wide range of analog and digital connectivity options for your high-resolution sources