The Kopul Premier Quad Pro 5000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 6' (1.8 m) is a studio- and broadcast-quality 4-conductor cable precision engineered for maximum rejection of RFI and electro-magnetic interference, extremely quiet performance, high flexibility and durability. Its twisted quad-conductor design features oxygen-free copper and allows for excellent conductivity, flexibility, low capacitance, and tensile strength.
This design affords the conductors a twist pitch length of only 2cm, reducing interference by assuring the minimum amount of the conductor is parallel to interference sources at any given section. The result is increased rejection of electro-magnetic and RFI noise, even in close proximity to the source. Cotton yarn is packed in to reduce friction between conductors and prevent unwanted electrostatic build-up and microphonic noise. The 99% braided TAC shield provides additional noise protection and corrosion resistance. Its Neutrik XX gold connectors provide high-quality, corrosion-free connectivity, and each solder point is individually shrink-wrapped for additional protection and to meet network broadcast facility standards.
Premier Quad Pro 5000 Series cables are ideal for use in the most demanding studio, touring, and broadcast applications.
- Precision-engineered twisted quad-conductor design
- 2cm pitch twist length for greater induced noise reduction
- 99% tinned copper braided shield for long-lasting protection against RFI and EMI
- Ultra-low capacitance for accurate signal reproduction
- Cotton yarn to reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise
- Shrink-wrapped solder points for extra protection
- Ideal for broadcast and audio professionals