The Datavideo HS-2000L Hand Carried Studio with an HDMI Multiview Output is the lightweight evolution of the HS-2000. It sports a plastic case, and an 8-channel intercom/tally system.
Datavideo's HS-2000 is a hand-carried, mobile studio that simplifies the workflow of any HD-SDI production venue. Based on the SE-2000 switcher, it features a 17" LCD LED backlit monitor to display a multi-view output. The built-in 4 channel audio mixer comes with an 8 channel wired intercom, complete with headsets, tally lights, and intercom belt packs for 4 users.
Operating the HS-2000 is easy and time-efficient because every control is on the work surface. Program output may be recorded on a digital video recorder, such as the separately-sold Datavideo HDR-40/50, then monitored on the LCD screen. PowerPoint presentations or character generation software, like Datavideo's CG-350, can be added to your live production via your computer through the DVI-D input.
Please note that this unit is modified with an extra HDMI output by Datavideo US and is sold only in the Americas.
- Live in Seconds
- HS-2000 is easy to set up, break down, and store at any location.
- HS-2000 includes a Lumakey function for text overlay.
- Glitch-Free Switching
- HS-2000 is designed with a built-in Time Base Corrector and Frame Synchronizers.
- PAL & NTSC Compatible
- HS-2000 accepts both PAL & NTSC signals.
- Freeze-Frame Special Dissolve
- HS-2000 is able to freeze-frame the current input before dissolving to the next one.
- 1920x1080i and 1280x720p
- PiP Function
- Picture-in-Picture Functionality comes standard.
- Pre-Stored Logos
- HS-2000 comes with 28 pre-stored logos (14 per each logo input).
- Remote Controllable
- RS-232 serial control is available on the HS-2000.
- HS-2000 has a built-in digital clock and five operator setup memories.
- No Gen-Lock
- No Gen-Lock is required with the HS-2000.
- Frame Delay
- HS-2000 includes a single frame delay of approximately 17 milliseconds.