The Panasonic WV-CS584 Super Dynamic 6 Day/Night PTZ Dome Camera offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night lighting conditions. Thanks to Panasonic's Super Dynamic 6 technology, the camera delivers 128 times wider dynamic range than conventional cameras. The powerful 36x optical zoom brings distant objects into close view for better identification.
The Auto Tracking feature allows the camera to adjust automatically and follow the subject under surveillance, while the Image Stabilizer function produces blur-free images even when the camera is subjected to vibrations caused by wind or from vehicles passing in close proximity. In addition, the camera's 360° endless panning eliminates blind spots and captures images of almost any object surrounding the camera.
Enabled with Digital Noise Reduction (2D and 3D-DNR), the camera removes signals that could result in grainy images. The advanced Scene Change Detection feature, alerts the user in case of suspicious activities like spray painting or removing, covering, or de-focusing the lens.
- Super Dynamic 6 technology delivers 128x (NTSC) wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- 36x optical zoom allows focusing on distant objects
- High resolution of 650 TVL ensures exceptionally clear images
- Day/Night (electrical) function allows the camera to capture images even in a minimum illumination of 0.04 lux (B&W) at F1.4
- Integration of 2D and 3D-DNR (noise reduction) ensures blur-free images by removing signals that could result in grainy images
- Auto Image Stabilizer removes any distortion in the image caused by vibration or wind
- Auto tracking allows the camera to position the subject in the center of the image
- Alarm actions include terminal output, camera positioning, auto pan, patrol, seq, sort, auto track, B&W and command output
- 360° endless panning allows users to precisely capture almost any object surrounding the camera
- Privacy masking to protect up to 8 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- 256 preset positions that can be activated from the system controller using a switcher or recorder
- Pan/Tilt speed of up to 400°/s at preset mode and 0.065°/s super fine control at manual mode
- Co-axial cable communication or RS485 (Panasonic, Pelco P/D Protocol) data communication