The Panasonic BL-C160A Outdoor Network Camera with Built-In LED Lights features a motion detector and a thermal sensor, enabling you to keep a track of unauthorized movements in or around your premises.
With the thermal sensor, you can also monitor the surveillance area at night based on the changes in the temperature. When the sensor detects movement, the specially designed LED lights on the camera automatically light up the dark surroundings. In Color Night View mode, the camera can capture color images even in low-light conditions at a minimum illumination of 3 lux.
On detection of movement, the camera sends an image or a series of images via e-mail or FTP data transfer for easy verification. You can choose to capture either MPEG-4 videos or JPEG images depending on the Internet bandwidth. This camera is also capable of simultaneously streaming MPEG-4 videos and JPEG images of the surveillance area up to a full frame rate of 30 fps. All the videos can be viewed on the free web address at which users can remotely monitor the recorded data via a PC or smartphone.
- Thermal sensor allows camera to capture images even in poor visibility conditions
- Simultaneous streaming of MPEG-4 videos and JPEG images up to a full frame rate of 30 fps
- 10x digital zoom allows clear focusing on distant activity
- Clear images are recorded even in low-light conditions of 3 lux (Color Night View mode)
- Built-in motion detection for sensing movement of people or animals based on changes in the temperature
- Incorporated LED lights automatically light up in dark surroundings when the sensor detects any movement
- Recorded data is sent in encrypted form, making it very difficult to "eavesdrop" on the network
- Powered via a LAN cable and eliminates the need of a separate power supply