The folio3 black Premium Leather new iPad Folio from MacCase is not your average storage case. This is an elegant, stylish, functional, slip-in way to store, transport and use your new iPad. Even a cursory view of this folio shows off a design that separates it from other similar cases on the market.
The exterior is a plush premium leather accented by handsome white stitching as well as MacCase's curved exterior panel that gives the case another signature element. The hides used in manufacturing this folio are all different so that every cover produced has a unique look to it. The interior is a fully lined soft black ultra suede that is designed to be gentle on the delicate surface of your screen.
Inside, your new iPad is held firmly in place by a dedicated flap that folds over and tucks your computer in place, preventing it from slipping out. Magnetic Smart Cover technology has been employed that will not only hold the cover shut but will also activate the Sleep/Wake functions of your new iPad. It's also a lightweight folio that is only 5mm thicker than Apple's version.
Using your new iPad is easy with never a fear of losing access to its features. A rear slot allows you to fold the cover into a handy stand for easier viewing or typing. The cover's frame also uses MacCase's "SoundBoard" technology that projects the sound from your iPad's speaker. At only 9 oz, it will hardly feel as if you're carrying anything. In addition, the leather cover provides a firm grip. MacCase backs this folio with a lifetime warranty.
- Custom fit for the new iPad
- Completely padded, premium leather hides; each hide is different so that no two covers look the same
- Smart Cover technology - Sleep/Wake functions
- The leather cover provides a firm grip
- Interior flap folds over to hold the iPad in place
- Fully lined black, ultra suede interior
- Frame does not interfere with screen functions
- Integrated rear slot allows the cover to be folded over to accommodate more comfortable viewing and typing
- Full access to cameras
- "SoundBoard" frame design that projects sound from speaker