The Adjustable Bridge Plate from SHAPE is a part of SHAPE's Dovetail System. Used with a Sony F65 as a single bridge plate, its design will embrace the natural curves found on the bottom part of the Sony camera. This bridge plate is designed for cinematographers using medium to big cameras, including the Sony F65 and F3, Canon C300, RED Epic and Scarlet, and Panasonic AF-100 Cameras.
In handheld situation, the camera operator will feel even more natural when using the existing shoulder pad. Adding the SHAPE Double Quick Handle Rosette (sold separately) allows you to be as balanced as possible. The CNC machined, high-quality, aircraft grade aluminum parts are hard anodized for a resistant finish and assembled with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.
- Designed to fit medium and big cameras (Sony F65)
- Fits on the 12" (304.8mm) ARRI Dovetail Bridge Plate from SHAPE
- Can be combined with the SHAPE ARRI Riser Bridge Plate for a double system
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded screws and holes on top of plate
- Single red clamp for fast and easy adjustment
- Equipped with ARRI standard rosettes to fit the SHAPE Double Quick Handle Rosette
- Can hold 15mm lightweight, 15mm studio, and 19mm front brackets for rods
- CNC machined parts
- Hard anodized aluminum for resistance